Friday 23 May 2008

My MB20 USB Band


I just received the above MB20 USB wrist band (a paltry 256MB!) in the mail. Actually I picked it up at the post office just today. I am at home with my Nanay. I (we) cooked my first adobo!

It's a bit geeky even for an IT person like me. So maybe I'll just keep it somewhere as a souvenir. I am over the MB20 hype at the moment anyway, my new song is Newton Faulkner's Dream Catch Me song.

Listening to Matchbox 20, Maroon 5, Jim Croce, Chicago, Carlos Santana, etc., you would get the idea of the type of music I like and listen to. At times I'd go back to my collection, and re-acquaint and listen to my old favorites.

Music is like that. It's like a photograph, it brings back certain memories and feelings. It lets you travel back in time to places and moments you've been to, people you've met, friends and lovers.

Anyway, I am going back to my house chores... my reality for now.

No comments: